Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Long Night

I currently hold the record for the latest office appointment prior to surgery.

Robin came to the hotel to pick me up at 12:30am on "the day" because Marci finally made it back to Trinidad after her airline delays at 1am on December 2. 2008.

The pre-op exam went fine but was a little eerie because Marci, Robin and I were the only people in the building at that time of night. Most of the lights were off.

Marci made a couple of marks on my chest to indicate placement of my new breasts.

Luckily she did not have to be back to the hospital until around 8am while I was supposed to be there at 5am!

Robin took me back to the hotel so that I could pack, take a last shower and try to catch a couple of hours sleep.

I actually did get back to sleep and was ready to go when Robin came back to get me. I talked to Mark and he told me he had arrived in Colorado and was driving down from Denver while I was supposed to be sleeping...


No comments: