I'd made arrangements to stay with Blanche while I was there. She picked me up at the airport and drove me to her downtown condo. She has a fun black American cocker spaniel named Buddha (Buddy is his nickname and is the one to which he answers)
Friday and Saturday were filled with lots of fun dancing. I was in a groove and AFAIK was mistake free all weekend. We went to a late dinner Friday night at a Greek/Italian restaurant where I had a Tiger Prawn Slovaka (sp?). It rained almost the whole time and I didn't get to do any sightseeing, but what I did see was very nice.
I was told that Buddy would probably sleep with me, but Friday night he slept with Blanche. Saturday night however he did sleep with me. It was really nice cuddling with him. When I got up at 4am to get ready to go the airport he didn't fuss at all when I gently tugged the blanket out from under him to fold it and put away the hide a bed. Thank You Blanche for being the perfect hostess and taking such good care of me all weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment